Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Open Records

​​​Pursuant to Kentucky Revised Statute 61.870 to 61.884, the public is notified that, as provided herein, the public records of the Kentucky Public Pensions Authority, the County Employees Retirement System, and the Kentucky Retirement Systems are open for inspection by any person by written application.

General Inquiries

For general inquiries regarding member accounts, such as making changes to account information, visit the Contact KPPA page. Members can also access their retirement account online using the KPPA Self Service website, or can call our office at 1-800-928-4646 to speak to a retirement counselor.

Open Records Request Form

 Open Records Request Form

  • DO NOT complete this form if you are requesting information about your account with KPPA or making changes to your account information. Instead, please contact Member Services.

  • Assistance in completing the Open Records Request Form will be provided upon request.

  • Applicants for the inspection of public records shall be advised of the availability of the records requested for inspection, and shall be notified in writing not later than five (5) working days after receipt of an application for inspection of any reason the records requested are not available for public inspection.

  • Copies of written material in the public records of this agency shall be furnished to any person requesting them on payment of a fee of ten (10) cents a page; copies of nonwritten records (photographs, maps, material stored in computer files or libraries, etc.) shall be furnished on request, on payment of a charge equal to the actual cost of producing copies of such records by the most economic process not likely to damage or alter the record.

When are Open Record Requests accepted by the Kentucky Public Pensions Authority? 

Open Record Requests are accepted from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday, except holidays.

How are Open Record Requests submitted to the Kentucky Public Pensions Authority? 

Open Record Requests may be submitted to the Kentucky Public Pensions Authority in one of four different ways: (1) they may be delivered in person to our Frankfort office; (2) submitted by U. S. Mail; (3) submitted by electronic mail; or (4) submitted by fax. 

Deliver in person

Kentucky Public Pensions Authority
1260 Louisville Road
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601

Submit by U.S. Mail

Open Records Requests may be mailed to the following address: 

Attn: Victoria Hale | Office of Legal Services | Non-Advocacy
1260 Louisville Road
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601

Submit by Electronic Mail

Open Record Requests may be emailed to:

Submit by Fax

Open Record Requests may be faxed to: 502-696-8615.​​​​

Connect With Us